New Tradeskill Window

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Raging_Goblin
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:01 pm

New Tradeskill Window

Post by Raging_Goblin » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:39 am

So, I'm in the GoD Beta as I've said in the other thread. They recently added the new tradeskill window to GoD.. it lacks a lot... if you had the container, it makes you think that container is empty, unless you click a certain button...
It opens a new window with a 2x5 "bag", at least that large for deluxe toolbox which is 10 slot, a bar with the name of the combiner currently in use, your skill with that combine type (currently bugged, dwarves start with 200 tinkering). It has a search type feature for recipes, and has a listed result. It displays Trivial(color coded to show how far above/below your skill), Name of the Item, and when clicked, the items required for the combine appear in the "bag" part of the window. If you have the item in your inventory, the box around the item is Green, if you do not, the box is Red.
I'd gladly give out a SS, thing is, tho, I don't have a way to host em.. if anyone wants to work something out, I'd be glad to send stuff around.
Ask away about the beta, if you want, I'll answer it.

User avatar
Elric
Cheese Whore
Cheese Whore
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:31 am
Location: Tampa, Fl
Contact:

Post by Elric » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:35 am

#1, I'll take the beta.

#2, I'll provide hosting for all the screenshots you send to me.

#3, Dwarves with tinkering? This I gotta see.

Shoot me a PM, or email, and we'll get started on getting this info out.
-Elric

gameboy
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:28 pm

Post by gameboy » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:25 am

Thread on eqtraders with screenshot:

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/upload/sho ... adid=13224

User avatar
Elric
Cheese Whore
Cheese Whore
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:31 am
Location: Tampa, Fl
Contact:

Post by Elric » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:30 pm

Well.. that was .... anti-climactic.
-Elric

Teh_ish
UI Guru
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:18 am

Post by Teh_ish » Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:31 pm

This is on test, not just GoD
OMGWTFBBQ

Raging_Goblin
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:01 pm

Post by Raging_Goblin » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:50 pm

Didn't know, heh... but I can still post stuff from beta. Give me a list you want, I'll try and help