IDC for latest eqgame.exe?

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Madar
orc pawn
orc pawn
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:36 pm

IDC for latest eqgame.exe?

Post by Madar » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:29 am

Heya Lax, I know you've been busy with MQ2 (thanks!), but any chance of getting an updated IDC file for the latest eqgame?

Thanks much,

Madar

User avatar
grimjack
Macro Author
Macro Author
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:51 am
Contact:

Re: IDC for latest eqgame.exe?

Post by grimjack » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:54 am

Madar wrote:Heya Lax, I know you've been busy with MQ2 (thanks!), but any chance of getting an updated IDC file for the latest eqgame?

Thanks much,

Madar
Lax decided to stop making this public. Sure saved a lot of time... oh well.
When they come to me, they're in trouble, or they want some. I bust people out of prison, hunt down vampires, fight alien gods -- All the fun jobs people are too squeamish or too polite to do themselves.

Call me a mercenary. Call me an assassin. Call me a villain. I am all that and more.

My name's John Gaunt, but out on the streets of Cynosure, I am called...
GrimJack

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:27 am

A limited version will probably be released, but dont bug me too much about it
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0