Crash to desktop with IRC-Latest (2003-11-01)

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Pheph
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:15 pm

Post by Pheph » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:31 am

I'm running w2000 and VS6, but as dkaa noted, I use the makefile to compile.

gnome001
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:01 am

Post by gnome001 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:25 am

are you people using both mq and the CPU thingy? if so, that's whats makin ya crash.. cpu is built into mq.

Pheph
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:15 pm

Post by Pheph » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:28 am

Nope, only MQ

loadingpleasewait
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:46 am

Post by loadingpleasewait » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:17 pm

Only MQ here too.. wanted to see how CPU thing changed processor load, and since I couldnt get MQ to work, I used it instead.. hehe, EQ is a pain to play without EQ, I'm glad I found where I put that OCT 29 source. = )
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:24 pm

loadingpleasewait wrote:...EQ is a pain to play without EQ,.... )
I bet it is! ;)

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:29 pm

EQ is a pain to play even with it.
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

Mckorr
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Mckorr » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:33 pm

I still play, and usually enjoy it :) Of course I've been automating my melee for so long now so I don't have to continually mash the bash, kick, taunt, smurf hotkeys that I'm lost without MQ.
MQ2: Think of it as Evolution in action.

loadingpleasewait
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:46 am

Post by loadingpleasewait » Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:13 pm

lol.. yeah, I got all my melee activities automated.. kick, disarm, taunt.. etc.. the thing I've been finding myself doin is Camp check without actually goin/shouting camp check.. :) always sucks to think a camp is open, but then find out its camped when ya get there.. :(
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:45 pm

http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3754

If you can help narrow down the crash the devs will have a much easier time, since apparently it's not crashing on any of us
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

User avatar
psychotik
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:48 am

Post by psychotik » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:13 pm

its something to do with output, i can run macros all day long with filters off but when i try and turn them on, crash. using vs6 and winxp like the rest