New readme.html feedback wanted.

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

New readme.html feedback wanted.

Post by wassup » Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:37 am

The new readme.html has been in the CVS and zip file for a few days.

If you have the time please take a look through the readme and feel free to PM me with suggestions and changes you think should be made.

There are some things I haven't documented very well, since I don't use the commands much, if at all, or there are a large number of options and I may have something described incorrectly.


I'm currently in the process of adding some colors to certain parts of the text.