<deleted>

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Kaitain
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:49 pm

<deleted>

Post by Kaitain » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:30 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by Kaitain on Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mckorr
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Mckorr » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:32 pm

I'm afraid I don't see what you are referring to. And extra what? Hilite it in your post please.
MQ2: Think of it as Evolution in action.

Kaitain
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:49 pm

Post by Kaitain » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:01 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by Kaitain on Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:04 pm

im not even sure, it could be that we insert our commands in the list "before" the eq commands... but I know to littel about it without investigating, however from the compiler point of view it compiles without that , havent tried running mq with that compile and I would feel more comfortable cvs it without that , if Plaz ok it... so thats my 2 cp on it, but no change in cvs until Plaz says its ok.
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

Kaitain
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:49 pm

Post by Kaitain » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:21 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by Kaitain on Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:44 pm

The comma has no effect at all, I do that all the time
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

Kaitain
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:49 pm

Post by Kaitain » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:07 am

<deleted>
Last edited by Kaitain on Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mckorr
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Mckorr » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:21 am

I'm sure it is a leftover from cutting and pasting code lines in repetatively. I went ahead and removed it for you, since yes, it does show a bit of slopiness :)
MQ2: Think of it as Evolution in action.