doors

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
Stargazer
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:30 pm

doors

Post by Stargazer » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:58 am

Looks like /doors is working with the latest cvs if you use this offset in your eqgame.ini

Code: Select all

Doors=005f6834 
Cromwell Stargazer

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:22 pm

Hehe ..I was just now working on that. I had found the list of pointers but I wish someone had indicated in MQ.h that the offset points to 4 bytes before the list of pointers for the doors begins *sigh* ...oh well :)


Anyway, to avoid my impending insanity, could someone please add to MQ.h, just before the _DOOR structure, this line of code for me?

Code: Select all

#define   DOORLIST_STARTOFFSET      0x04
Even if it's not used, it will be there to remind us all that the list of door pointers starts 0x04 after where the offset pointer points to (works the same as the SPELLLIST_STARTOFFSET)

Thanks