Targetting specific NPC types

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

motd2k
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:46 am

Targetting specific NPC types

Post by motd2k » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:53 am

Is it possible to /target merchant, or better still /alert add merchant?

MQ seems to have this information in the superwho so I guess it's codeable, any help would be much appreciated!



MOTD

motd2k
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:46 am

Post by motd2k » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:14 am

RTFM MOTD, sheessh....

/target npc class merchant =)




Sorry to bother you all!


MOTD

User avatar
L124RD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:15 am
Location: Cyberspace
Contact:

Post by L124RD » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:35 am

Salutations,
I usually do /who npc merchant (or whatever) and then do a target based on who I know I want (closest or what)