/zem broken?

A forum for feature requests/discussions and user submitted patches that improve MQ2

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

hiru
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:07 am

/zem broken?

Post by hiru » Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:10 am

I have downloaded the latest build as of 8/7/03 and the /zem feature no longer works for me. It worked fine before I downloaded the new build so I am wondering if the code was accidently broken. Anyone else having this problem?

DontShoot
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:20 am

Post by DontShoot » Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:19 am

Mule posted in the MQ General forum under the ZEM thread... the offset changed. See it for further details.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:15 am

yeah that thing used a harfcoded offset... if you know how to find the code for it, you can paste in the new offset and it will work again... we will make that thing look up the offset from ini in next cvs i hope...
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:10 pm

for those that don't know yet, that's one of EQMule00's bad habits... hardcoded offsets... hehe