Question... CVS...

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

chimaera
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:14 pm

Question... CVS...

Post by chimaera » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:59 pm

I havent used CVS at all, i downloaded the IRC-latest.zip (or something like that, in the download section) a few days ago, and compiled whatever was in that package. The question is, are these files current or do i absolutely have to get that silly CVS program and download current files / recompile MQ ?

It seems to work fine at the moment...

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:23 am

THe zip file is dependent on me and sometimes I'm a slacker.

When sourceforge fixes the CVS problems I will be more slackery, but in the meantime, I'm attempting to keep the zip == cvs