Sub for Shaman with epic boots.

Macro depository for macros written before the user variable changes that broke all of them.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

YKW-28983
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:37 pm

Sub for Shaman with epic boots.

Post by YKW-28983 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:39 pm

Code: Select all

Sub SOW
  /press ESC
  /press ESC
  /press ESC
  /press ESC 
  /press I
  /delay 5
  /finditem "Black Fur Boots"
  /delay 5
  /finditem "Black Fur Boots"
  /delay 5
  /varset Boots.X $mouse(X)
  /varset Boots.Y $mouse(Y)
  /delay 5
  /click left inv 0
  /delay 5
  /stand
  /delay 5
  /click right inv 0
  /delay 1s
  /sit
  /click left inv 0
  /delay 5
  /click left $Boots.X $Boots.Y rel
  /press ESC
  /press ESC
  /press ESC
  /press ESC
  /delay 3s
/return
This will find the location of your boots write that locatin to a var use the boots and put back in same place.. nothing major I just thought it was neet. =)

Yes I am aware you can just use /cleanup but I don't like that in this script O_o