Coming soon ...Now in CVS

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Coming soon ...Now in CVS

Post by Amadeus » Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:10 pm

Thanks to DkAA for adding in my submission. SourceForge's CVS is a piece of shit, so hopefully it's active now...if not, it should be soon.

More to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

Changes new in CVS:
-------------------------
* CHARINFO struct is about as complete as it has ever been now.
* COMMON struct updated
* LOOTCORPSE struct added 
* Added more functionality to exts2.cpp
* Fixed /charinfo 
* Added back durationvalue1 to the spelllist struct; refixed GetSpellDuration to reflect
* Removed $zone(birth)
* Added itemtypes.h file to project
* Added PCHAR szItemTypes[] struct to project.
* Added "Type: %s" to /Identify for all items except books (duh!)
* Added $item([bank,], inv/pack, slot, type)   
--- returns 'szItemTypes[Type]' for common objects
--- returns 'szCombineTypes[Type]' for containers
--- returns 'Book' for books
--- returns 'UnknownType%d' for Unknown Types
* Added $equip(position, type) 
--- returns 'szItemTypes[Type]' for common objects
--- returns 'szCombineTypes[Type]' for containers
--- returns 'Book' for books
--- returns 'UnknownType%d' for Unknown Types
* Added $cursor(type) 
--- returns 'szItemTypes[Type]' for common objects
--- returns 'szCombineTypes[Type]' for containers
--- returns 'Book' for books
--- returns 'UnknownType%d' for Unknown Types

Files modified
-------------------------
EQLib.vcproj
EQLib_Commands.cpp
EQLib_MacroParser.cpp
EQLib_Utilities.cpp
MQ.h
EQLib.h
itemtypes.h  (NEW FILE -- goes in EQLib directory)
exts2.cpp
exts.c
mqext.def
Last edited by Amadeus on Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zxeses
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:17 pm

updates

Post by Zxeses » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:22 pm

The only new item when I updated was MQ.h

I just re-ran and still no update. Did you perhaps update an alternative private CVS tree?

Here is what I'm currently grabbing:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/macroquest co macroquest

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:37 pm

DkAA told me he patched it ...so, dunno :) Either way, it's here for you to see what all changed when it goes in.

Or, if I misunderstood, I'll post patch here if they don't want it in cvs....either way doesn't matter to me :)

compuboy
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:19 am
Location: Good Question, if anyone finds out, let me know

Post by compuboy » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:54 pm

where does that "Changes new in CVS:" list come from, i have been looking for something like that, but never found it.
ya know, i cant think of anything profound to say here, so....

GO DEVS

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:59 pm

Ok...obviously this looked way too official.

Here's the story:

1. I sent in some patches to DkAA to add to CVS that included that list I posted above (something I created while working to keep tabs on what I had done).

2. I thought it was added, so I just copied it here for you to see.


I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm not official anything...my words should b taken as a grain of salt ..hehe. The devs may not want it in the official build or something, and if so I'll just alter this and post a patch for you...won't hurt my feelings at all.

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:15 pm

These look like some nice additions/fixes.

Hope to see them in CVS soon.

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:15 pm

RCS file: /cvsroot/macroquest/macroquest/EQLib/EQLib_Commands.cpp,v
Working file: EQLib_Commands.cpp
head: 1.2
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 2; selected revisions: 2
description:
----------------------------
revision 1.2
date: 2003/06/16 08:10:35; author: dont_know; state: Exp; lines: +2980 -2977
Amadeus' changes

RCS file: /cvsroot/macroquest/macroquest/EQLib/MQ.h,v
Working file: MQ.h
head: 1.22
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 22; selected revisions: 22
description:
----------------------------
revision 1.22
date: 2003/06/16 08:24:51; author: dont_know; state: Exp; lines: +1 -1
fix a misnamed field and fix the debug extensions
----------------------------
revision 1.21
date: 2003/06/16 08:10:35; author: dont_know; state: Exp; lines: +1212 -1166
Amadeus' changes



RCS file: /cvsroot/macroquest/macroquest/EQLib/EQLib_MacroParser.cpp,v
Working file: EQLib_MacroParser.cpp
head: 1.2
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 2; selected revisions: 2
description:
----------------------------
revision 1.2
date: 2003/06/16 08:10:35; author: dont_know; state: Exp; lines: +4113 -4040
Amadeus' changes

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:05 pm

See...now you've done it, DkAA is probably pissed at me ;)

There is something strange with the CVS though. Maybe it's a matter of which program you use, but my TortoiseCVS diff/update/download/history is not showing the updates yet either.

It's just something we're going to have to deal with until SourceForge figures out what they're going to do about the overwhelming load that they currently have no idea how to deal with :)

TheColonel
of what?
of what?
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:34 pm
Location: Golden, CO
Contact:

Post by TheColonel » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:18 pm

Whoa... DKAA == "Don't_Know_at_all" here I thought he was some non-posting dev that liked to keep quiet.... hehe... /smack Steve
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for EQ.
-==(UDIC)==-

Wishbringer
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:00 am

Post by Wishbringer » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:58 am

From Sourceforge:ViewCVS page of Macroquest
NOTE: ViewCVS is currently running against the backup CVS server; data shown may be up to 24 hours old.
Ok, one reason why i don't see any changes atm.

But even with TortoiseCVS or WinCVS i don't get any updates.
I believe in DKAA that he made changes to CVS, so i only know two reasons why i don't see them:
- Sourceforge CVS is §$%%&%$ !!
- accidently used "branches"?

Or we just have to wait another 24 hours till sourceforge is uptodate again (hopefully).

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:15 am

yea..something is screwy...we're just going to have to deal with it I think....

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:06 pm

Just noticed that the changes are now in the public CVS. I guess we are about a day behind for the anon CVS :/

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:29 pm

I was trying out the $cursor(type) with different items.

They all seemed to work fine, but when I summoned a Foldable Medicine Bag and used /echo $cursor(type) I crashed to the desktop.

Overall I like the potential these changes will add to doing tradeskills though.