Search found 4 matches

by Heyokah_01
Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:44 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Incorrect Client Version
Replies: 21
Views: 22893

I cliked "search" but nothing of use came up.
by Heyokah_01
Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:06 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Incorrect Client Version
Replies: 21
Views: 22893

Wassup wrote:STFU and wait for the new zip. How's that.
Rather than telling me to shut up, you could have said "You just need to wait until a new zip comes out." :cry:
by Heyokah_01
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:56 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Incorrect Client Version
Replies: 21
Views: 22893

well, I agree I have the incorrect client version, but how do I get the correct one? Do I uninstall and reinstall MacroQuest2?
by Heyokah_01
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:45 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Incorrect Client Version
Replies: 21
Views: 22893

Incorrect Client Version

I am a noob and probably going to get chewed up for this, but when I click on MQ2, and go to play EQ, a small box pops and says "Incorrect Client Version". When I load EQ and play, the MacroQuest features do not work. Is there anything I can do to fix this? again, I am a noob :?