Search found 3 matches

by Likwid_E
Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:02 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Mouse control
Replies: 6
Views: 1777

Answering my own questions

Got it

MQ2 Data Type: macroquest

int MouseX
int MouseY

I have gotten better at searching (1).
by Likwid_E
Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:34 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Mouse control
Replies: 6
Views: 1777

aChallenged1 - thanks. I'd previously looked at the handin mac, but had disregarded it because i wasn't trying to hand anything in to the adventure guy, just trying to obtain the adventure and add a character to it. Also managed to track down the window using the sticky you mentioned (EQUI_DynamicZo...
by Likwid_E
Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:58 am
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Mouse control
Replies: 6
Views: 1777

Mouse control

I'm having a problem locating information on sending mouse commands to a specific screen loc. Specifically, I'm looking for information on how to do determine what the current position of the mouse pointer is on the screen. I've read the manual and figure I need to use either the /mouseto or /click ...