Search found 10 matches

by MrOuija_AK
Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:20 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Trade window contents.
Replies: 6
Views: 2221

Item isn't a member of InvSlot. I tried that already =)
by MrOuija_AK
Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:16 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Macro Depot v3.0
Topic: Guild Magus Macro
Replies: 9
Views: 5189

hmm... it sure doesn't like to cut and paste from notepad very well for me. spacings all wacked out.
by MrOuija_AK
Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:38 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Trade window contents.
Replies: 6
Views: 2221

Trade window contents.

I'm trying to add some functionality to my TL bot so that he will accept food, water and portal frag trades. But refuse any other junk sent his way. I've been messing around and figured out $(Window[Tradewnd].Child[TRDW_TradeSlot#]} but now I can't get any information about the item in the tradeslot...
by MrOuija_AK
Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:32 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Macro Depot v3.0
Topic: Guild Magus Macro
Replies: 9
Views: 5189

Guild Magus Macro

Update 10/17/04: Features: Immune to AE Food/Water/Mod Rods Keeps his self mana regen buffs up and auto Harvests as needed. Sits after any casting. Level checks for all ports. (If you ran the macro on a lower level wizard and asked him for a port to a high level zone it would get stuck in an infinit...
by MrOuija_AK
Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:21 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Checking Buffs
Replies: 6
Views: 1452

Thanks that worked well.

I still wonder what was wrong with my logic on my overly complicated way of doing it though.
by MrOuija_AK
Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:01 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Checking Buffs
Replies: 6
Views: 1452

Checking Buffs

I'm trying to figure out how to check if a character has specific buffs up. Example having a wizard check to see if Barrier of Force is up. The closest I could come up with was to look at each slot individually and if it finds the buff change a variable to false. Then doing an IF statement and if th...
by MrOuija_AK
Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:43 am
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Requests
Topic: Guild Magus Macro
Replies: 12
Views: 2400

This is my working finished version. This was my first macro, so I'm considering continuing to expand it to help me learn the system better. Any simple upgrades that people can think to add? #include spell_routines.inc #chat tell #define <guild> "Insert Guildname Here" Sub Main :loop /doev...
by MrOuija_AK
Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:45 am
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Requests
Topic: Guild Magus Macro
Replies: 12
Views: 2400

No such 'string' member 'guild'.
by MrOuija_AK
Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:26 am
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Requests
Topic: Guild Magus Macro
Replies: 12
Views: 2400

This is what I have so far. Getting ready to load now and see how it runs. This is my first macro so I expect it to explode the first attempt at running it. #include spellcast.inc #event Port "#1# tells you, '#2#'" #define <guild> "Insert Guildname Here" Sub Main /declare Destina...
by MrOuija_AK
Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:25 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Requests
Topic: Guild Magus Macro
Replies: 12
Views: 2400

Guild Magus Macro

I had an idea for a macro today, and was wondering if anyone has seen something like this. I want to be able to leave my wizard alt logged on at the Time dial and allow anyone with my guildtag the ability to send it a tell with a location and recieve a TL. IE PersonX tells Wizard, 'North Ro' Wizard ...