Search found 6 matches

by Wardeth
Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:17 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: I miss MQ2...
Replies: 9
Views: 2699

thanks
by Wardeth
Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:40 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: I miss MQ2...
Replies: 9
Views: 2699

lol, yea. gotta get my bard alt that macro. you wanna post a link man?
by Wardeth
Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:54 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: I miss MQ2...
Replies: 9
Views: 2699

i know eh lol
by Wardeth
Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:20 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Help please
Replies: 6
Views: 2269

Ok thanks...is Visual Studio c++ 6.0 or Visual Studio 6.0 free?

I've looked but cant find.
by Wardeth
Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:05 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Help please
Replies: 6
Views: 2269

I can't use MQ2Auth there because the DLL's there are already compiled. I got the DLL's sent to me from a friend, but it works fine for him. If I were to compile the files myself. It wouldn't work because I get the missing "windows.h" error. But I do have that file, it's just messed up. I ...
by Wardeth
Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:28 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: Help please
Replies: 6
Views: 2269

Help please

Hey Ok recently downloaded MacroQuest 2, and I'm trying to get it to run. I get to the point when I'm about to compile and build the dll's. I'm using Visual C++ 2005. After I select what I want and click build. It fails at compiling all dll's. I get this error: "fatal error C1083: Cannot open i...