Search found 9 matches

by Bretttido
Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:03 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: ${Group} with 19/4 zip take 2
Replies: 14
Views: 4177

Offset change by itself fixes the bug, but Lax's changes certainly can't hurt as they add extra error protection.
by Bretttido
Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:44 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: /keypress use
Replies: 10
Views: 3653

because im stupid
by Bretttido
Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:51 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: /keypress use
Replies: 10
Views: 3653

Sorry, you'll have to forgive my gimp searching... I was searching for threads with centerscreen in them and came up with nothing related.
by Bretttido
Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: /keypress use
Replies: 10
Views: 3653

/keypress use

I'm unable to get use centerscreen to work using MQ. It is currently bound to the U key, and works properly when typing U ingame. However, there is no action taken when trying any of the following:

/keypress use
/keypress USE
/keypress U

If I'm doing something stupid, please point it out.
by Bretttido
Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:54 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Instanced Zone Freezes
Replies: 7
Views: 10233

Well, the times this has happened seem thus far limited to Dranik's Catacombs... usually while in combat (combination of melee combat and casting). Oddly, the target I'm fighting usually warps really far away from me (1500 distance or so) about 30 seconds into the zone crash. Also, I'm unable to cli...
by Bretttido
Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:45 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Instanced Zone Freezes
Replies: 7
Views: 10233

Instanced Zone Freezes

I'm not quite sure if this is MQ related... I haven't been able to duplicate the problem without MQ running. When in an instanced zone, the zone will sometimes seemingly crash where all spell gems remain permanently faded, I can run up to mobs and autoattack with no result, etc. I can remain in this...
by Bretttido
Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:14 am
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: SpellReady
Replies: 78
Views: 7982

I've been using this for the past month. And it works flawlessly... and getting heals off a second quicker has saved me many-o-deaths im sure.
by Bretttido
Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:43 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: SpellReady
Replies: 78
Views: 7982

SpellReady

While not a huge bug, I think the SpellReady code should be changed a bit so SpellReady[] returns true when Gems are fading back in from the disabled state. Its pretty simple to do, just change the state check from spellstate==0 to spellstate!=1. MQ2Main/MQ2DataTypes.cpp: Line 1988 case SpellReady: ...
by Bretttido
Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:09 am
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: #event troubles
Replies: 4
Views: 1131

#event troubles

I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what I've been doing wrong, but now am pretty convinced there is a bug in the new event parsing code. The following works as intended: #event TashLanded "#*#glances nervously about." #event SlowLanded "#*#slows down." Sub Event_T...