Search found 2 matches

by stilltryn
Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:18 pm
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Attempting to make a noobie macro that will help me /assist
Replies: 3
Views: 1810

That's totally awesome Grim, thanks so much for reading through the long message and actually putting that together.

I hope the next time you get a flat tire the hooter's van just happens to be driving behind you on their way back from a mud volleyball game!
by stilltryn
Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:16 am
Forum: MQ2::Macros::Help
Topic: Attempting to make a noobie macro that will help me /assist
Replies: 3
Views: 1810

Attempting to make a noobie macro that will help me /assist

My newbie roommate just started playing a warrior in EQ a couple months ago, and I've been spending some time playing with him helping him get past his teen levels. I've been trying to make a little macro that will help me make sure he doesn't get himself in over his head when he tries to hunt and g...