Search found 3 matches

by an00bis
Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:30 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: I know I have got to be missing something
Replies: 14
Views: 2981

Ok, so I read how I start using it, and nothing works. So since nothing works, I am guessing you can still have MQ2 running down in the tray, but the compile could still be wrong. So should I re-compile?
by an00bis
Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:59 pm
Forum: MQ2::Help
Topic: I know I have got to be missing something
Replies: 14
Views: 2981

I know I have got to be missing something

I have read the manual, looked over all these topics, but still can't figure how to use the thing. I run MQ2, its down in my tray and all, and then in game, it acts like nothings there. What am i doing wrong?
by an00bis
Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:38 am
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: Question...
Replies: 2
Views: 713

Question...

Now, I'm a complete noob to MQ2 an whatnot, and just found out about it last nite, and I had a couple of questions. We first started talking about it when a low level pally (on the new server) had a defiance and some other nice items. He said he doesn't have another char on this server. Apparently t...