Search found 2 matches

by Ubiadin
Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:57 pm
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Bug with /click left item?
Replies: 4
Views: 1123

/click left pack 0 0 based on this syntax, and what I have read in the manual, the following should work. Please correct me if I'm wrong.... /click left pack 1 *should lift pack 1 out of inventory onto the cursor or place what's on the cursor in the pack 1 enventory slot* /click right pack 1 *shoul...
by Ubiadin
Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:53 am
Forum: MQ2::Bug Reports
Topic: Bug with /click left item?
Replies: 4
Views: 1123

I'm having a similar problem. I've searched around the forums and haven't been able to find any info. following the syntax in the manual, I have tried the following and nothing seems to work. /click left pack # /click right pack # /click left pack # slot # basically, any /click command that has the ...