Search found 4 matches

by reactive
Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:12 am
Forum: Macro Requests (MQ1)
Topic: I really really tried...
Replies: 4
Views: 1296

wilso132 wrote:Or use my spawnchecker macro in the depot, wouldn't believe how many people have PMed me saying thanks I finally got Stormfeather.
I'll try that, thanks. =)
by reactive
Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:11 am
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: It can't be just me...
Replies: 5
Views: 1814

dont_know_at_all wrote:http://macroquest2.com/main.php?p=download

What's the first sentence there, brainiac?
Ahh, i'm not hip to the programming scene but i'm trying to learn. Forgive my ignorance.
by reactive
Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:37 am
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: It can't be just me...
Replies: 5
Views: 1814

It can't be just me...

I read the entire YOU MUST READ THIS forum but I didn't see any related information. When i downloaded the latest zip and tried to setup my MQ2 dir in order run it. I didn't see any of the dll files in any of the folders to copy to the install folder.
by reactive
Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:29 am
Forum: Macro Requests (MQ1)
Topic: I really really tried...
Replies: 4
Views: 1296

I really really tried...

To modify the hunter.mac to camp SF. I wanted to add the ability for it to first target the mob, only if SF pops, and pop my unholy aura disc (shadowknight) and HT'em and cast the 1st two spells in my line up. I can use the hide ability as a Dark elf so i'm not too worried about the cougars at the c...