Search found 15 matches

by 3boxer
Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:26 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: Amazing to me...
Replies: 10
Views: 3447

Yep - I decided to donate 5 min after posting.
by 3boxer
Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:56 am
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: Amazing to me...
Replies: 10
Views: 3447

Amazing to me...

I just felt compelled to post that it's amazing to me how spoiled I have become with Macroquest 2 and how much I rely on it for a lot of my 3-boxing hunts. Right after every patch I immediately feel that my options for doing some of the things I do (3 boxing LDoNs, etc) are quite abit more limited. ...
by 3boxer
Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:32 pm
Forum: Macro Depot (MQ1)
Topic: Simple Spawnchecker with alarm
Replies: 17
Views: 6740

Not to derail the thread, but what mobs do you guys find this most useful on? Stormfeather comes to mind...just wondering in what situation this would prove most effective.
by 3boxer
Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:28 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Wow - can I hire you? =) Thanks for your help on all this. I understand and appreciate it. I think my goal is simply to msg my main character (the SK) and let him know - "HELP! I'm dying back here!", letting me know so that I don't pull another mob and can run back and help him out. Ideall...
by 3boxer
Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:44 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Ok I'm relentless tonight so I'll bug you some more hehe. I've been searching around, but haven't been able to find an example of this. Any thoughts on how to add an event that would fire in the event that the Beastlord's health dropped below 80%? I was initially thinking it would need to go inside ...
by 3boxer
Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:03 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Thanks bud - ill give it a try :)
by 3boxer
Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:33 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Hehe thanks Bad Karma :) Aye it appears to be working. Thanks for the tip on /face fast - I'm tweaking it now with your suggestions. One problem I'm noticing while I'm testing this (in Paineel newbie garden) is that whenever I send the attack order to my bot, he often looks at the ground when attack...
by 3boxer
Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:20 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Hmm I think I may have figure it out by just putting a /return in there instead of a /goto Main as shown below. Initial testing looks good. Sub Combat /attack on :fight /face fast /doevents /delay 0 /if "$target()"=="False" { /sendkey up up [b]/return[/b] } /goto :fight /return
by 3boxer
Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:12 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Unfortunately when I changed that, it gives the following error:

Ending macro: Couldn't find label :mainloop

I'm guessing because you can't hop outside a subroutine like that?

Hrm still need to figure out what's wrong..

Any ideas?
by 3boxer
Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:26 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro
Replies: 14
Views: 2562

Need help please with my Beastlord bot macro

Hi folks. I'm having a little trouble with my beastlord macro (thanks to all who helped contribute code which comprises the macro btw). Here's the problem. I can get him to do most commands just fine. I can have him sit, stand, follow, etc and no problems. I can even tell him "attack" and ...
by 3boxer
Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:09 am
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need quick help with this Beastlord assist macro please.
Replies: 3
Views: 799

Aye I think that's where some of the code comes from. Ive slept a few days since.

Thank you!
by 3boxer
Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:25 pm
Forum: Macro Depot (MQ1)
Topic: Ninja Looter
Replies: 16
Views: 8552

Searched around a bit and found one by eqjunky (credits to him). This is untested, but I'll try and test it later tonight. Sub Main /declare LootSlot global /declare LootTotal global /varset LootSlot 0 /tar corpse /loot corpse /goto :lootloop /return /endmacro :lootloop /if n @LootSlot>=25 /goto :do...
by 3boxer
Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:16 pm
Forum: Macro Depot (MQ1)
Topic: Ninja Looter
Replies: 16
Views: 8552

Any way to auto loot the items on the corpse? I'm not thinking of raids. I'm thinking of 3-boxing LDoN adventures and how much time I'd save with an autoloot feature. I'd want to leave no-drop items on the corpse. What I'd like to do is add this feature to my Beastlord/Shaman script that I already h...
by 3boxer
Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:09 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need quick help with this Beastlord assist macro please.
Replies: 3
Views: 799

I think I answered my own question. I modified my current script and added elements of the mage script from Gnome001 and Azum (thanks guys). I think this will work. Going to test it out before posting it in the depot. My main goal was to create a simple script that would allow me to add some DPS whe...
by 3boxer
Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Need quick help with this Beastlord assist macro please.
Replies: 3
Views: 799

Need quick help with this Beastlord assist macro please.

Greetings! I have been reading the site for a month or so and have decided to try and adapt a couple of scripts into a Beastlord assist script. Many thanks to those that have helped and contributed code which I am using. Basically I 3 box (hence my name) a lot. I tank with my SK (the master). I'm wa...