Search found 2 matches

by fredgarvinjr
Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:25 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: 02-06-03 Offsets
Replies: 9
Views: 4684

There are also a plethora of places you can go to work on reading comprehension.

I know the new ui doesn't work with /click. That is why I'm asking for the value to get the OLD UI functional again with the Windows XP debugger trick.

Anyone know the answer to my original question?

Thanks.

Fred
by fredgarvinjr
Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:04 pm
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: 02-06-03 Offsets
Replies: 9
Views: 4684

old ui?

These offsets work for me but I only use macroquest to forage and fish so I reallly like the /click left functionality.

So, anyone have the new value to enable the old ui?

Or let me know how or what to look for in the eqgame.exe so I can do it myself if possible?

Thanks.